Monday, February 6, 2012

Learning to Blog

I have been working to get this whole blogging thing under control.  The hardest part:  I want my blog to look like I have been doing this for 5 years instead of 5 minutes.  Ugh!   I am working to get my banner up and all ready, but then I delete all my fonts and settings.  The good thing is, I am getting there...  right?  So the past week we have all been sick.  I need to take a disinfecting day!  But the high points:

Brady's Angry Bird Lunch... 
I need to come up with a way to secure it, he was mad it ended up like a tossed salad!
(sorry about the blurry phone pics!)

Making chocolate covered strawberries with my little Valentine!  Can't stand how much I adore her!
Yummy! 

And... the best part... Brady read to me!  He hates reading and being read to, but he was so excited to show me that he could do it!  Shows that a great teacher can really motivate a student!  So many thanks to his Kindergarten teacher! 

I found out today that I am going to be able to go to the ISTE (International Society of Technology Education) conference!  It is the 2nd largest K-12 conference in the world!  I was able to go last year and LOVED it, but it was so overwhelming!  I have never been to anything that large before.  I am so excited to go!  San Diego here we come!

I finished a few things to add.  When I am a little less blog stressed I will figure out how to add them.  Can't wait to do some sharing!

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment