Saturday, February 25, 2012

Snow Days, Princesses and other fun things...

Yesterday was a day of a few firsts for our family.  We woke up to the sound of the "SNOW DAY!" phone call!  The first for our year.  I can truly say that I hope it is the last, but I wouldn't complain if we had just one more. :)  By 9am the roads were clear and it was sunny and the kids and I headed to run some errands and then spent the afternoon making crafts, including "make your own tatoos!"  (thanks Aunt Traci!)  Very low key, but fun! 

The next first was our Girl's Night and Boy's Night family time.  Last year in May, I saw an advertising for the Disney Princess show and used summer school money to get the most amazing seats they had for Emelia and I.  Brady and daddy knew that they wanted to go to Star Wars 3D, so it worked out for all of us to go last night.  I have been to several shows in the past, but this was by far my favorite!  I am sure that my date had a lot to do with it!!!
Here are some of the highlights!

How cute is she!!!  She was beaming!!!


The three princesses, Snow White, Cinderella and Belle!

We were so close that the beautiful glitter fell right over our heads! 
Emelia was laughing and so excited!

It was just amazing to see this all through her eyes!  I was just in love with the whole thing!  Can't wait to do it again!

I love these 3 day weekends!  5 weeks until Spring Break!  I think I will make it!!!  :)

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment