Sunday, February 12, 2012

Weekend Warriors!

It is amazing how a weekend can give you enough of a break to feel refreshed and ready to tackle the week ahead!  Adding in that my husband worked both days and it makes it even more amazing!  I did however have some great distractions!

Friday night we were able to go out and get in a little family time!  Lone Star Steakhouse and Target-  20 years ago I would have never believed that would consist of a great night!  (I am pretty sure the company of hubby and kids helped!) 

Speaking of 20 years ago:  I met with my college friends for supper on Saturday to celebrate a milestone birthday.  Very rarely am I in a group these days were so many of us have the same milestone birthday at the same time.  So no rude old people gag gifts for us!  :)  I have to say that I am truly blessed to have made the friends I did, because I still love them all today! awwwww.....

Today, we went and bought a few tubs and I started going through stuff that I need to put in our nextgarage sale.  Wow, the amount of items that come into this house is incredible!  So I purged and purged some more.  I also was able to get caught up with laundry, made a couple of meals for the week, and finished my lesson plans for the next week.  no wonder I am tired! 

I have a new favorite app for my phone:  Photobooth!  So funny! 


Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment