Monday, January 2, 2012

New Year's Resolutions

As if life is not busy or crazy enough, January 1st comes with an expectation to make resolutions that may or may not last into the first or second week into 2012.  In an effort to make my resolutions last a wee bit longer, I have decided to put it in writing and maybe make it through February.  So here goes...

Goal 1:  spend more time with my family...  (not that I really feel a lacking, it just seems like it should be first on my list!  Also it is an easy one to want to do!) 

Goal 2: lose 20 pounds...  (I have way more to go, but 20 pounds is a manageable, goal I could actually make!)

Goal 3: Cross off 2 things off of my house list... (I am not sure how it works for anyone else, but I have a wish list that never ends!)

Goal 4: Grow professionally...  (after teaching for a certain amount of years it seems a neccessary goal to keep my students learning!)

So, good luck to me and hopefully I will be able to make it to a post number 2!   

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment