Wednesday, January 11, 2012

January Bliss

My new goal is to find somewhere that has this weather in January always!  I am loving it!  Solar-powered me is happy and thrilled to have this 50 degree weather.  Snow-day loving me is thrilled because there is a chance for a blizzard in the morning.  I don't think I need that actual day off, (although I do love it!)  the thrill of the possibility is a big part of the love!  Friday, I get to have a day of to take a moomy/son date to Chicago.  We have to spend part of the day at the cardiologist (he was born with a heart defect,) but the rest of the day is pure one on one fun!  I am really looking forward to it!  Then Monday off!  Life is good!


This is from my daughter's birthday.  I am finally getting around to printing some pics from the party.  What a little princess!


I am hoping for a snowday, but have a ton to do in the meantime. 
I am looking forward to the snow!

Julie


No comments:

Post a Comment