Monday, March 12, 2012

March madness...

So far March has come into the Gesin household like a lion...  we have had injuries and a rocky start!  Last Monday I took a little tumble in our garage thanks to all the stuff I just had to bring back and forth to school and a missed step.  After a couple visits to the chiroprator and advil, I am slowly getting back to normal.  Saturday, we were beginning the love of Spring when my son fell and got a concussion!  I think today we are all healthy and pretty much pain free, so we have lots to be thankful for!  I love when the time change comes and it starts to be outside weather.  It has been wonderful not to have to huge mess when I get home of toys thrown about and to sit and draw with the kids on the steps and driveway while we grill out!  Tonight we even had time to bake some cupcakes and bananna muffins for some yummy treats throughout the week,  Not to shabby!

One of our fun moments:

CRAZY HAIR DAY!  So funny...  boys with shorter hair have very little options for Crazy hair day so we came up with a plan...  the next time one came around we would cut his hair into the coveted MOWHAWK...


So even though I really don't care for Mohawks, I think he looks awfully cute in one!


Hope you get to enjoy the great weather!   14 Days until Spring Break!!!

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment