Monday, March 26, 2012

PEEPS, jelly beans and more jelly beans!


Well, the week before break is finally here!  We are going to spend the week on Easter treats!  The first couple of days we are focusing on PEEPS...  from my Learning with my Peeps unit.   I really love the Technology and Science activities in this unit!   It ties together my favorite things in the classroom-  eating :) - technology- and science!    There are several experiments that you can watch on a computer or Interactive WhiteBoard and  Scientific Method sheets to do.  My kindergartner at home LOVED doing these!  It was really fun!  My students love experiments, so I know they will be a hit!

As if thePeeps aren't enough- Towards the end of the week we are doing Jelly Beans from my Jelly Bean Unit!

Both are for sale in my Teachers Pay Teachers Store!  I also came up with a couple of Jelly bean inspired freebies that are in the store as well.  A number word/number matching activity and a group of Jelly bean themed literacy activities including 2 books for students to make!

 You can go to my store HERE.  I am excited to do the riddle book with my students!  I know they will LOVE IT!  I made a kindergarten version of jelly bean math as well.  I love to make things I can use with my own child and that I can share with his teacher!   

So that is what I have been busy doing this past weekend!  I am so excited to finally get my store going that I am having a
SALE!!!
(anyone who knows me, knows I LOVE A SALE!)



Today went so fast, I could hardly believe it!  Hope the week goes the same way!  Can't wait to spend a little time with my boy and girl!!!  

Hope your week is awesome!!!

Julie




No comments:

Post a Comment