Tuesday, March 20, 2012

3 days til the weekend, 2 freebies, and 1 more set of report cards til summer break!

So I made it through yet another grading period and could not be more thrilled!  I have been so nervous about this round of assessments, but it turned out way better than I thought!  So yay!  Tomorrow is my little one's preschool screening.  How can they grow so quickly!?  I can't wait to share this milestone with her.    3 more days until the weeked!  It felt like today was Wednesday, so I am all thrown off...  missed a special yesterday (first time EVER)  sheesh---  I think it is just time for a Spring Break!!!

So we are in the midst of all things spring and Easterish...  I LOVED the Reindeer Applications I found through PINTEREST and decided to come up with one for an Easter Bunny...  I found one on a Kindergarten blog, but needed to step it up a bit...  so I combined a bunch of ideas and came up with this...


Here is the link...  Bunny Help Wanted

I took the kids pictures with Bunny Ears to hang with them in the hall and they are all too precious!!!  My favorite sentence a student wrote was "I can hop with a basket real good!"  How hilarious!  Love how they got into it!!!

The other freebie of the day is a little throwback from our state testing...  we cheered on our third grade buddies by giving them some kind of note and treat for the day.  Here is our PEEPS inspired treat:
You can download it from this link: Somebunny Special...

The graphics are from www.scrappindoodles.com  love them! 
The borders are Ellie Lash from That Girl...  love her blog!



Finished the whole Hungry Games Trilogy!   Now what???  

Have a great night!
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment