Sunday, April 15, 2012

Spring is in the air!

We are recovering from a very busy weekend...  not that we did much, it was just one of those weekends!  I am finally getting to uploading my Easter Pics...   We had such a fun day.  Here is some of the day in pictures:

Decorating Eggs!





Easter Egg Hunt Loot!



Fancy Updo... (can't turn the pic... sorry!)

And attempted kid pics...




maybe I could photoshop a couple of them together.... 




Yesterday Emelia was playing VERY quietly.  I could just hear her jabber and sing now and then.  When I went to see what she was up too this was my view...



She was playing school! She was reading to her "students" and singing with them.  How a child who has never been can set up something so close- I'll never know!   Maybe teaching is in her blood!    :)

Have a happy week!
Julie

2 comments: