Sunday, April 8, 2012

A New Blog....

After blogging for several months, I have decided that it is time to be thinking about what I wanted this blog to become.  So after much thought, (and apparently talking- if you ask my husband!)  I have decided that this is going to be my personal blog...  the one I share about my kids and projects and junk like that.  So I am happy to share my new blog...




The web address is: http://www.funfabulousfirsties.blogspot.com/  I am excited to be able to share lessons and ideas and freebies through the new blog!  I am getting ready to host my first giveaway next week!  So, all of you that I know personally can follow the adventures of Brady, Emelia and crazy me (and my husband!)   trying to keep up with them without the bother of lessons and freebies.  :)   

I was able to do my FIRST little girl up-do.  I cannot  believe how much fun I had!  Who needs to go on vacation when you can stay home and do your little girl's hair!  :) 

I will upload pics tomorrow! 

Happy Easter!  My kids at different times made me so proud this weekend talking about the true meaning behind Easter-  Gotta LOVE THEM! 

Julie

1 comment:

  1. I tried to comment on your teacher blog, but it won't let me because it says I'm not a member. :-(



    First Grade Delight
    imgoingfirst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete